Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Sơ cấp - Chỉ dùng được những từ và câu đơn giản trong các cuộc đàm thoại
Đọc: Sơ cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu những từ và câu đơn giản.
Viết: Sơ cấp - Có thể viết những câu đơn giản
Mô Tả Công Việc
Designer may need to manage more than one design project at a time and typical activities include:
- Discussing project needs and identifying a target audience.
- Developing visual ideas that suit the brief.
- Creating still and/or moving graphic elements such as videos, posters, screen layouts, templates, thumbnails, infographics, banners, digital display, and motion graphics that suit the project's purpose.
- Creating special effects for video such as rotoscoping, compositing, motion tracking, color correction, etc that suit the project’s purpose.
- Estimating the time required to complete the work (Time management).
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Solving problems creatively and adapting your style if needed.
- Present finalized ideas and concepts to project leaders.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, producers, other designers, and marketing specialists.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proficient in After Effect, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere;
- Basic English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Having 1 year of working experience in related fields is preferred;
- Advantage for College or BS degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain ideas;
- Cinema 4D knowledge is a BIG PLUS.
- Passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Creativeness and excellent understanding in color, typography, imagery and overall composition.
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work to deadlines to cope with several projects at a time.
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes.