Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead marketing plan, budget and execution by marketing team and be responsible for Marketing KPIs.
- Provide inputs to and liaise with related divisions including sales, business development etc.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and study competitors' products and services.
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with target customers.
- Manage the production of promotional material.
- Support and manage marketing team.
- Represent marketing team and the company at events, trade shows, exhibitions and other relevant events to deliver brand image.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree at minimum, proven record (from 3 year experience) of leading and planning marketing activities
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Team management, ability to take the initiative and team motivation
- Preferred Requirements: Passion for learning and emerging technologies. Roll of the sleeve and fearless attitude. Open to and willing to come up with initiatives.
- Budget management.
- Project Management.
- Native English proficiency. Japanese proficiency is a plus.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển