Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
The MMS Data Coordinator position reports to the MMS Manager and is responsible for:
- Assisting E&M sub-systems and civil Contractors to identify and record asset registration data as required for loading into the MMS database.
- Ensuring that asset registration is done using the current data templates and in accordance with the asset registration procedure and related standards.
- Assisting E&M sub-systems and civil Contractors to resolve issues in their data as reported by the asset data checking tool.
- Supporting the detailed review of asset related data, as prepared by E&M sub-systems and civil Contractors, for loading into the MMS.
- Assisting with the review of plans, procedures and reports as required for implementation of the MMS.
- Assisting as required in regard to the installation of MMS equipment.
- Support the receiving of spare parts and consumables into the warehouse in conjunction with recording in the MMS Inventory module.
- Other related tasks as assigned by the reporting Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology.
- Good general understanding of the elements that constitute the railway E&M system breakdown structure.
- Strong computer skills with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to communicate effectively using English business language.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work to the project schedule.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize assigned tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to work effectively, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Able to perform maturely and professionally, ensuring complete confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to think critically, act logically to evaluate situations, solve problems, and make decisions.
- Experience in similar work in railway projects in other countries, it would be strong point.
- Experience of Factory Automation is suitable.