Mô Tả Công Việc
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics and warehouse operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, or logistics quality management and warehouse management.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics (Import-Export), warehouse, transportation and customs clearance.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs, destination (oversea) custom clearance status (so as to deliver goods smoothly to consignee factory) and efficiency.
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customs clearance issues.
- Create procedures for logistics activities.
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
- Closely cooperate with manufacturing, finance departments, forwarders etc.., to ensure logistics operations can be smoothly and effectively.
- Liaise and negotiate transportation rates or services; analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues or complaints.
- Responsible to lead and manage staff; motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Direct, manage and coordinate logistics (Import & Export), warehouse, transportations and customs clearance activities.
- Involvement in shipment, stock management, organize and monitor the storage and distribution of goods, handle any issue troubleshoot that may arise in internal and international freight transportation and update related information.
- Ensuring a smooth shipping process by co-working with internal, international team, suppliers and forwarders.
- Collaborate with China logistics team to handle pre-customs clearance and custom clearance from starting receive shipping information from project manager till deliver the shipments to consignee factory.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- The international certificate about Logistics management must
- Fluent on English.
- Fluent on logistics market & procedures in US, Europe, Japan, China, Korea.
- Negotiation skills are important to success as a Logistics Manager since national and international communication is a pivotal part of the job.
- Able to speak Chinese is preferable.
- Time management skill.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Critical Thinking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Giao thông, Vận tải & Phân phối
Số lượng tuyển