Mô Tả Công Việc
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, corporate finance, international ventures, Investment and queries relevant to various business sectors…etc.).
- Advise the executives and employees on changes to the laws affecting the company.
- Work well with the Authorities for all types of licensing procedures, Permits, Certificates, etc.
- Writing legal documents.
- Research and update news laws.
- Stay informed about what's going on at the company.
- Possibility to go to Japan (Shizuoka) about 1 year.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Law-based university graduation.
- Japanese skill (N3 level as well).
- Have communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good PC skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible.
- Ability of logic thinking.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển