Mô Tả Công Việc
- Advise supervisors on investment opportunities of foreign investors.
- Provide legal advice to management of the company.
- Draft legal documents.
- Conduct legal research.
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice.
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements.
- Analysing legal documents.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Build the good relationship with potential clients, create believe from clients.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for invesment project.
- Make the report for client.
- Reporting to: Director (foreign).
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Law Graduate - Licensed.
- 1-2 years of experienced in Corporate Law.
- Good English communication skills.
- Supervising experience – Ability to supervise a junior lawyer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Company law experienced.
- Company establishment experienced.
- Knowledgeable in Tax and Law of Vietnam.
- Degree: Bachelor.
- Age: 30 years below.
- Job type : Permanent.
- Salary Open/Negotiable – depends on candidate’s experience.
- Location: District 1, HCMC
- Working hours: Mon – Fri (40 Hrs/week)
- Rounds of ITV: 2 (with practical test)
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề văn phòng
Số lượng tuyển
TagsTrung tâm thành phố Công ty lớn