Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
KromLab is the Research & Development entity of XOMAD. We have worked with Fortune 500 brands, including Unilever, L’Oréal, Nivea and more to develop effective influencer campaigns.
XOMAD was one of the first influencer marketing agencies in the US. The company started in the days before social media took off… Facebook was just becoming a marketing tool, Instagram had barely launched, and we knew that social media was going to become the new force within marketing.
Since its conception, XOMAD has connected thousands of Bloggers, Instagramers, Snapchaters, Facebookers and Tweeters to Fortune 100 companies such as Unilever (Dove, AXE, Degree, Caress, Suave, Motions), L’Oréal, Showtime, CROSS, Ocean Spray, and Nivea, to name a few. The company is led by a former sports star agent and former president of Champion Footwear and is backed by an ex-Google strategic advisor/Emmy Award winning producer.
Recognizing the power of data intelligence technologies, XOMAD signed KromLab on in 2016 as the company’s Technology and R&D entity in Ho Chi Minh to develop cutting edge technologies that revolutionize influencer marketing. Our local team consists of more than 15 members, who are passionate about developing exciting new smart platforms powered by the best of breed data technologies that the social media stars of the world love!
Mô Tả Công Việc
KromLab is looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to work within our data team, which is responsible for training our machine to accurately profile 100M influencers. As a member of the team, you will conduct online research, validate machine classification and prediction outputs as well as create business requirements and analytics that shall be incorporated into our self-learned engine. The role also provides the opportunity to explore potential enhancements to our product coverage, data processing applications, and interact with other teams.
- Collect, process, analyze and translate data into analytics system with the right form and format.
- Communicate difficulties and questions regarding data processing and management process.
- Identify and update further information for incomplete data.
- Combine and rearrange data from different sources where required.
- Always check for accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Support data cleaning.
- Prepare training data for machine learning projects.
- Support urgent tasks of the Data Science and Engineering team as well as the company, if necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You have strong English written and oral communication skills.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-driven problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- You are a proactive team player.
- You are highly skilled in Excel, Google Sheet and Google search.
- You are willing to be hands-on, manually reviewing a large data set.
- You thrive in a high growth environment with minimal supervision.
- You are knowledgeable in VBA and MySQL query is a huge plus.
- You can concentrate over long periods of time when needed.
- Experience: 0 years.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Flexible work hours.
- Office happy hours.
- A family of exceptional developers.
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc