Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
KromLab is looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to work within our data team, which is responsible for training our machine to accurately profile 100M influencers. As a member of the team, you will conduct online research, validate machine classification and prediction outputs as well as create business requirements and analytics that shall be incorporated into our self-learned engine. The role also provides the opportunity to explore potential enhancements to our product coverage, data processing applications, and interact with other teams.
- Collect, process, analyze and translate data into analytics system with the right form and format.
- Communicate difficulties and questions regarding data processing and management process.
- Identify and update further information for incomplete data.
- Combine and rearrange data from different sources where required.
- Always check for accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Support data cleaning.
- Prepare training data for machine learning projects.
- Support urgent tasks of the Data Science and Engineering team as well as the company, if necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You have strong English written and oral communication skills.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-driven problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- You are a proactive team player.
- You are highly skilled in Excel, Google Sheet and Google search.
- You are willing to be hands-on, manually reviewing a large data set.
- You thrive in a high growth environment with minimal supervision.
- You are knowledgeable in VBA and MySQL query is a huge plus.
- You can concentrate over long periods of time when needed.
- Experience: 0 years.
- Flexible vacation schedule.
- Flexible work hours.
- Office happy hours.
- A family of exceptional developers.
- Casual office environment (we don’t care where or how you work as long as you produce great results!).