Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Strategic price positioning for new products as well as change in products, used vehicles, parts.
- Planning and monitoring of discount spending levels (incentive program, special offer approval…
- Product profitability: ongoing monitoring and deviation analysis of Group Contribution relevant parameters incl. analysis of impacts in case of parameter/premise changes
- Ensure the transparency and accuracy of key performance indicators in order to support for management decisions.
- RoS steering and transfer pricing: derivation of transfer pricing proposal MBC with regards to local rules & regulations and profitability optimizations. Establish Transfer Pricing documentation / transfer pricing analysis (w/ external service provider)
- Feasibility studies for new projects
- Sales volume & kufri processes: review stock development based on Kufri planning processes and derive adjustments if necessary
- Alignment production - Sales (CKD meetings): review of product costs/ppc incl. local content vs plan in cooperation with production controlling
+ Operative planning
+ Strategic Planning
+ Budget Controlling
+ Cash flow management / Funding management
+ Management reporting
+ Risk Management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Experience (type of)
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership role, preferably in automotive industry.
- Personal Attributes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization, including internal and external business partners ( HQ, Regional SEA1, MBV, Dealers, Authorities….).
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong financial skills, strong leadership, business acumen and results orientation.