Mô Tả Công Việc
- Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
- Discuss translation requirements with clients, and determine any fees to be charged for services provided.
- Listen to speakers' statements in order to determine meanings and to prepare translations, using electronic listening systems as necessary.
- Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
- Read written materials such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.
- Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
- Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Adapt translations to students' cognitive and grade levels, collaborating with educational team members as necessary.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
- Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated, as well as details of the groups for whom translation or interpretation is being performed.
- Adapt software and accompanying technical documents to another language and culture.
- Educate students, parents, staff, and teachers about the roles and functions of educational interpreters.
- Train and supervise other translators/interpreters.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong verbal communication skills, advanced English and Native Japanese; listening skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Experience working in interpreting or a related field is required by most employers.
- At least 3 years working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor degree.
- Good communication and translation skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent on PC skills.
- High responsible.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề văn phòng
Số lượng tuyển