Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
This is a visionary R&D company engaged in intermediary and RegTech services employing blockchain technology. Infinity Blockchain Labs focuses on forming alliances with established businesses and regulatory institutions across various industries, as well as providing collaborative incubation for early stage blockchain projects. We aspire to empower Vietnam to become the global leader in blockchain research and development.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
- Check translations of technical terms and terminology to ensure that they are accurate and remain consistent throughout translation revisions.
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
- Discuss translation requirements with clients, and determine any fees to be charged for services provided.
- Listen to speakers' statements in order to determine meanings and to prepare translations, using electronic listening systems as necessary.
- Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
- Read written materials such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.
- Refer to reference materials such as dictionaries, lexicons, encyclopedias, and computerized terminology banks as needed to ensure translation accuracy.
- Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Adapt translations to students' cognitive and grade levels, collaborating with educational team members as necessary.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meanings of words, concepts, practices, or behaviors.
- Compile information about the content and context of information to be translated, as well as details of the groups for whom translation or interpretation is being performed.
- Adapt software and accompanying technical documents to another language and culture.
- Educate students, parents, staff, and teachers about the roles and functions of educational interpreters.
- Train and supervise other translators/interpreters.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong verbal communication skills, advanced English and Native Japanese; listening skills and cultural sensitivity.
- Experience working in interpreting or a related field is required by most employers.
- At least 3 years working in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor degree.
- Good communication and translation skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent on PC skills.
- High responsible.
Chi Tiết Công Việc