Mô Tả Công Việc
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
- Perform preventive measures of financial risks
- Based on the operational information about business plans, annual finance and account is
- updated continuously from the BOM, perform the risk assessment process and identify control.
- measures to reduce risks appropriately.
- Establish well-controlled environment to help reflecting honestly
on the implementation process and planning of production and business of
- Prepare annual audit plans.
- Control the implementation process
- Check, consider and maintain the compliance with state’s regulations and policies of the
- company in operating of production and business.
- Coordinate with other departments to examine and control (such as compliant, legal and
- independent audit departments) and support the Internal Audit Committee when requested.
- Assess and recommend improvement measures
- Analyze and conclude about the efficacy and effectiveness of the control environment.
- Determine the control distance and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Perfect activities and increase the value of the Company by using systematically auditing
- methods to evaluate the effectiveness of control, risk management and compliance of
- Review, edit, perfect processes and policies of relevant units within the company.
- Coordinate closely with the BOM to define the scope of work at
the Group and subsidiary units or control concerns identified by the
- Assess and comment on the merger / consolidation of important
departments; assess services, processes, operations, and new controls or
when there are changes.
- Advise the BOM and departments about issues of internal control, risk management and corporate administration.
- Coordinate with independent auditors to perform interim financial statements / year for the Group.
- Consider the scope of work of the independent auditors and other agencies with the aim of helping those to support.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated Degree from major Accounting – Auditing.
- Complete ACCA.
- At least 4 year experience in internal audit in the real estate field or audit
- Prioritize working in the real estate field.
- Expertise - Have a strategic vision about the direction of investment and business development of the Company.
- Expertise in audit and internal audit.
- Understand needs and preferences of customers in the real estate market.
- Ability to manage, lead and develop in an oriented-development environment.
- Ability to review, analyze and identify risks in control and audit processes.
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation and presentation.
- Proficient English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing).
- High sense of responsibility.
- Not abuse position and power, using company’s assets to make personal profits.
- Absolute integrity.
- Gender: Female.
- Age: around 25-26.
- Reason for Vacancy (New or replacement: Replacement.
- Report to/Nationality: Vietnamese.
- Selection Process (Rounds of Interview): 3 rounds.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển