Tóm tắt công việc
Giao thông, Vận tải & Phân phối - Xuất nhập khẩu
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Follow up export, import schedule: Preparing invoice, packing list, and other docs for import and export shipments.
- Work with Carriers/ Airlines/ Forwarders to place booking / get rate, schedule,..
- Booking with forwarder and arrange pick up goods at warehouse to make sure that shipments will be on time.
- Handle and issue all related docs forshipment (Arrival Notice/Delivery Order/Booking Note, BL, Debit Note, Pre-alert,…).
- Prepare document for payment for oversea suppliers, logistic fee…
- Coordinate with other department/ parties if needed to support local handling (pick-up and clearance.
- Ensuring the accuracy of HS code applied to every import/export shipment.
- Keeping updated with HS code change, import-export laws.
- Optimize import taxes.
- Ensuring on-time submission of customs clearance paper and tax payment to authority.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 - 5 years equivalent experience EPE company.
- Good English skills.
- Candidates who can start working ASAP (before TET) are highly preferable.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Be able to work under high pressure.
- Time management skills.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / Medical / Food / Cosmetics... company.
- Experienced in Japanese company is a plus.