Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor.
Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products.
We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.
How We Work
- Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering.
- Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon.
- Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person.
- Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can
- Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.
What you get (aka "The Perks")
- Love from the team.
- A competitive salary.
- Full health benefits and social insurance.
- A training budget.
- A laptop and a 21" screen.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week).
- Snack always available at pantry.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be accountable for delivering a highly functional application in a timely manner and serve as a bridge between the engineers and the management team.
- Be involved in all phases of development, starting from specification through design, UX, implementation, test and roll-out to observing data and deciding on the next steps.
- Create device specific user interfaces and experiences and optimize performances for the product.
- Think ahead and outside the box in order to help shape Myanmar’s digital mobile landscape.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proficient with XCode along with some experience in iOS (Objective C/Swift).
- Has experience in Push Notification, Facebook Login, Twitter, G+ SDK, Rest Client.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance and memory tuning, optimization.
- Good knowledge of UI components and customization, Auto layout / Constraint.
- Experience in developing high performance mobile applications: client - server application, fast and highly responsive.
- Understanding OOP, App Architecture (MVC/MVP/MVVM)
- Strive to write clean code and proper testing.
- Familiar code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket and project management tools (JIRA – Agile Scrum)
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
- Experience working in an international and multicultural team
- Self-reliant and thrives in an working environment that offers no micro-management and formal hierarchical structure.
- Strong passion for iOS development with at least 2 years experience.
- Understanding VIPER architect is a plus.
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc