Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Our company is subsidiary of AEON Thana Sinsap (Thailand) Public Company limited which is public listed company in Thailand. The company was established on September 18, 1992 by AEON Credit Service Co., Ltd (listed on main board of Tokyo stock exchange) and is part of the AEON Group (the second biggest retailing group in Japan).
We have established in 2008 and our main business in Vietnam involves trading of products for personal or household consumption such as motorbikes, IT equipment, home appliances, etc.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Organizational departmental planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Employee on boarding, development, needs assessment, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company-wide committee facilitation.
- Company employee and community communication.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Charitable giving employee services and counseling.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.