Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hải Phòng
Mô Tả Công Việc
1- JOB SUMMARY
- Providing the EHS guideline to the company based on company's policy.
- Bring health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management team.
- Establish the instruction, procedures & rules for EHS control.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness of EMS to comply with ISO14001.
* Set the target and action plan for EHS.
* Develop and implement the programs to comply with JFE Shoji requirements and regulatory requirements.
* Conduct safety training and presentations on various topics within scope of responsibility.
* Perform safety audits/inspections and ensure appropriate corrective actions are developed and implemented.
* Lead and/or participate in incident investigations and ensure the countermeasure.
* Evaluate safety risks and challenges and develop appropriate risk elimination strategies.
* Establish SOP and training to related person.
* Work closely with team to develop and implement functional safety programs and strategies.
* Daily on site patrol and have observation & report.
* Work with related division to ensure the sub-contractor follow company regulation.
* Take lead for EHS patrol & committee meeting.
* Additional tasks, as required from management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
II- QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
Graduated from Safety Sciences, Environmental Sciences or technical / mechanical / electrical college or higher
* Have basic English skills (can read & write) in order to maintain daily workload and trainings.
* Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
III- EXPERIENCE AND SKILL
- Have experience working in manufacture Japanese company.
- Have experience in safety control for factory operation is priority.
- Good at Microsoft Office and autocad software
- Have good ownership & leadership skill
- K.Y identification and assessment.