Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
Main duties and Responsibilities:
Human Resources part
- Provide information and guidance to all the employees and management on the HR practices and policies of the company;
- Establish, maintain and update personal information, preparation of labor contract, HR records for all the employees, time and attendance system and other related database, provide routine reports.
- Prepare and submit all compulsory reports required by Labor Department, Social Insurance Department and Tax Department related to employees such as Personal income tax code registration, dependents declaration, employee fluctuation reports ...
- Coordinate with the related government departments for any issues related to Human resource.
- Manage, update and follow up employees list, organization chart, annual leave, attendance sheet check and prepare the payroll on time.
- Handle all benefits for employees: Sickness, social insurance, personal income tax for employees.
- Prepare and coordinate with accountant of the personal income tax yearly finalization for all employees.
- Ensure facility and office upkeep and maintenance and sufficient supplies to provide good working conditions.
- Plan and order things for Office using such as stationery, office tools & equipment, drinking water, F&B.
- Check & record contracts of office such as new sign contract, renewal contract, payment.
- Update the monthly fee and make relevant reports for cost control: taxi, telephone, stationery, postage & courier.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- English: Upper-intermediate.
- Experience working in Japanese company as Admin/HR staff.
- Good skill PC(word, excel).
- Cheerful and energetic personality.