Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Mô Tả Công Việc
Together with the Japanese director, as an interpreter, you will teach architectural knowledge and terminology to Vietnamese staff who aiming for carpentry.
- Interpretation task for employees when engineers come from Japan (also outdoors) or online meeting.
- Translation of documents from Japan and technical CAD drawings.
- Other general affairs and office work.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Has a fluent level of conversation in Japanese (qualifications don't regarding)
- There is a Japanese skill check
- Writing skills .
- Learned Japanese labor culture and is interested in wooden architecture(Over 5 years of experience, preferably a Japanese company).
- Saturday is a regular workday, a day off is two days a week (Sunday + Wednesday).
- Men (because it seems that there will be more interpreters outdoors)
- Bright personality and Positive, who can respect other's opinions.
- Who has an aspiring mind and can move independently.