Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Human Resources:
a. Planning & budgeting
- Plan, organize and control all activities of the HR department.
- Prepare, update, and recommend human resource policies and procedures where necessary and ensure they are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Plan for manpower based on projected expansion plans.
- Develop, analyze, and update the company’s HR budget and ensure that HR activities are carried out within budget.
- Ensure the department handles confidential matters with discretion.
- Create and revise job descriptions where necessary.
- Oversee recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads. Work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates and conduct reference checks.
- Supervise new employee onboarding process ensuring the process is up-to-date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Oversee exit interviews and supervise termination procedures.
- Maintain company directory and organizational chart.
c. C & B
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, leave, allowances, incentive and other personnel packages.
- Propose remuneration package for new employees to management for approval.
- Propose to management a sound and fair merit increment and bonus allocation package based on the yearly-allocated budget following each year’s annual employee appraisal exercise.
- Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions, benefits, incentive and expense claims.
- Ensure that all monthly payments in respect of tax, pensions and salaries are correct and paid on time
- Be in charge of social insurance, health insurance for all staff (updating, tracking, reporting and claiming insurance)
- Be in charge of PIT monthly, Annual PIT Finalization, Health Care Renewal, Annual Health Check.
- Stay abreast of new legislation, trends and innovations in the field of personnel and ensure compliance with government laws and regulations
d. Performance Evaluation
- Building appraisal system and standard procedure, involving in setting KPI and performance evaluation
- Develop and review the performance appraisal system for all employees and monitor the effective completion of appraisals for their staff by departmental managers
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
e. Labor Relations
- Administer disciplinary procedures where necessary.
- Bridge management and employee relations by attending to and resolving employee demands and grievances.
- Develop an annual work plan for corporate social and recreational events in line with Company policy.
f. Training and company events
- Arrange team building and company events several times per year.
- Determine and define the training needs of each employee/department.
- Arrange and oversee internal trainings in line with the allocated budget and report the results periodically.
- Issue offer letter, labor contract, salary review letter, bonus agreement, termination agreement
- Employee data management.
- Worksheet, follow paid leave, unpaid leave, sick leave
- Arrange for staff to attend period medical checkups.
- Maintain workplace health and safety records and report workplace incidents to the authorities.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the General Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Law, English or related fields.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in the same or equal position.
- Good command of English, both in written and spoken.
- Knowledgeable of Labor Law, Social Insurance Law, HR & Admin related laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Gender: Female preferred, but men can be considered (as most team members are female).
- Age range: roughly 27-39, but candidates outside that range can be considered.
- Bonus: once a year / 13months salary (additional bonus depending on KPI and company result).
- Salary Review: once a year.