Tóm tắt công việc
Hành chính nhân sự - Nhân sự
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage and be responsible for the operations of HR & Admin.
- Play the role of coach/consultant to BODs on organizational matters .
- Assess organization strategies & interventions needed to support overall business goals.
- Contributing information, analysis, and recommendation to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Builds the necessary skills & capabilities and adopts new behaviors/culture needed to deliver the business goals.
- Adapts the organization systems with any changes to the business situation.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align staff with the strategic goals of the company and lead the implementation of a performance management system.
- Provide general supporting activities such as the administration of company legal documents and permits.
- Ensures all people-related systems are operational and executed with excellence ranging from recruiting, training & development, rewards & recognition, career and tax, employee and labor relation/legal related matters.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years in similar role. Prefer management experience in International environment.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to communicate in Japanese is an advantage.
- Ability to Influence people.
- Solid Organizational planning skills.
- Strategic thinking and decision making
- Trained & strong experience on local labor laws, employment practices.
- Ability to play both strategic and executional roles.