Tóm tắt công việc
Hành chính nhân sự - Nhân sự
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing the recruitment and selection process by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Reporting recruitment process and result to Employer.
- Overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Advising, developing and maintaining pay plan and benefits program by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Checking legal compliance throughout human resource management with the law firm
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated and specialized in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in the position of HR Manager of 100 or more employees.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to assess, arrange and organize human resources.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and supervise work.
- Having the ability to carry out recruitment activities.
- Good skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Other duties as prescribed.
About us:Our Team comprises former airline buyers, OEM salespeople, and technical support service representatives. We have developed and maintained valuable relationships within the aviation industry which allow us to always understand your material requirements and commitments. Our company provides inventory control, surplus materials management, and consignment services. We help keep your aircraft safely in the air and on schedule. It is committed to being your primary source for whatever you and your customers need. Unparalleled ServiceAt here, we live and work every day in a global environment. Our industry knowledge and reach are maintained by integral and vital industry partnerships and a global inventory base. It has unmatched resources to always provide the solutions you need, so we have earned a reputation for finding and supplying every part our customers require. We have an ongoing development program for new technologies, and we are constantly expanding our research to be best able to respond to your needs. Our experienced and industry-respected team gets what you need, when you need it. 3 Points for the MarketMaterial Sales, Exchange & LeasingApproved Parts ManufacturerComponent Repairs & OverhaulAerospace ProductsThe specialized aerospace products we service and sell include: Airframe Parts, Engines, Propellers, Landing Gear xem thêm thu nhỏ