Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp - Giao tiếp như người bản xứ
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing the recruitment and selection process by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Reporting recruitment process and result to Employer.
- Overseeing all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Advising, developing and maintaining pay plan and benefits program by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Checking legal compliance throughout human resource management with the law firm
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated and specialized in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in the position of HR Manager of 100 or more employees.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to assess, arrange and organize human resources.
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and supervise work.
- Having the ability to carry out recruitment activities.
- Good skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Other duties as prescribed.