Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
This company - Part of Dentsu Inc., this company is made up of eight global network brands - Carat, Dentsu, Dentsu media, iProspect, Isobar, mcgarrybowen, Posterscope and Vizeum and supported by its specialist/multi-market brands including Amnet, Amplifi, Data2Decisions, Mitchell Communications (PR), psLIVE and 360i.
This company is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. Offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services, this company is headquartered in London and operates in 110 countries worldwide with over 23,000 dedicated specialists.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- As a Back office Dept. Manager.
- Handling all of HR & Administration business and Management of staff (1 HR Staff, 2 Administration Staffs, 1 Reception staff).
- Set up & develop strategic HR Policy, System, Procedures, Policies, Regulations & Guidelines in compliance with Vietnamese laws and ensure good implementation.
- Ensuring compliance with legal, contractual or statutory procedures on personnel management such as recruiting, welfare benefits and work contract termination.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing the interview process.
- Payroll, SHUI & PIT calculation.
- Work Permit, Resident card, Visa.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of administrative staff.
- Prepare annual estimates of office expenditure, maintain budget and inventory controls, and make recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain cordial relations with local authorities and good image of the company.
- Review and answer correspondences relating to office administration.
- Overseeing the smooth running of HR-related administrative tasks, such as holiday management, sick leave, replacement jobs and wage payments.
- Report to Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years in HR position and 2 years of managing or leading team.
- The candidate must be strong in Payroll, PIT finalization and recruitment.
- High English communication skill.
- Planning and organizing decision-making.
- Solve problem skills.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Management skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and to take initiative without direction.
- Active, careful, patient.
- Able to work under high pressure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề văn phòng