Mô Tả Công Việc
The PMO Director oversees the full projects management life
cycle (sales support, products development, mass production, delivery
and on-site-support) for the implementation of highly complex,
large-scale and strategic projects.
Get requirements from clients & analyze them:
- Propose solutions.
- Estimate budget.
- Communicate with clients regarding to term of contract.
- Monitor progress & deliver products on time.
- Manage all projects and be responsible for all situations related to projects before COO.
- Make plans, control and evaluate the situation of projects.
- Manage processes, budgets, human resources and quality of projects.
- Support development teams and Quality Assurance Department in assure the quality of projects.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Implementing established policies, system monitors and controls
to ensure the successful management and reporting of all projects in
terms of time/cost/scope.
- Supervising and leading the project managers and project staffs
(AME, QA/QC, PC, Procurement, HR, MFG, Logistics, Finance/Accounting,
FSE) to oversee the impacts and interdependencies between programs and
working to ensure projects meet the goals and objectives of the
executive leadership team.
- Providing both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues.
- Responsible for whole projects execution of Comany VN.
- Scheduling, planning, estimation and risk analysis according to timelines and budgets.
- Be the bridge between the client and the development team, ensuring
the client expectations are well implemented within budget and
- Execute the project follow engineering process and quality management.
- Report to program manager/ Group manager.System training and design process in group is necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3-5 years of PM experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Analyst skills.
- 2nd foreign language: Japanese or Chinese.
- Think strategically.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Planning and organizing decision-making.
- Strong leadership, responsible.
- Able to work under high perssure.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học