Tóm tắt công việc
Hành chính nhân sự - Hành chính, Thư ký & Lễ tân
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work very closely with Board of Committee to establish operations and ensure of the standard Japanese.
- Develop operating SOPs.
- Assisting in the design of the company facilities and food and beverage offerings.
- Manage the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential services.
- Hiring staffs and establish training programs fit to each department according to brand standards.
- Launch the both soft and hard opening the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential services.
2.2. Finance and Commercial
2.3. Human Resource:
2.4. Administrative and Legal
- Regular report on regular basis to CEO, Chairman office, Chairman.
- Report per requests.
- Direct report to CEO, Chairman office.
- Coordinate with Directors from Head Office.
- Coordinate with Functional Departments from Head Office.
- Direct manage staffs.
- Public relation to guests, clients and general public.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Japanese: Japanese Native.
- Foreigner: English Advance.
- Japanese, age range from 35 – 60.
- Being self-driven and innovative.
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Having ability to take control and action with unquestionable integrity.
- Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Being able to simplify complex issues and communicate a compelling future vision that inspires action.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Onsen/Hospitality Management or related field such as Finance, Economic, Business Administrative.
- At least 3 year Experience in General Manager position including opening, managing or re-positioning an onsen/ ryokan onsen.
- At least 10 year experience in the onsen/ hospitality industry.
- Outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience.
- English skills in both verbal and written communication.
- Excellent presentation skill as a brand Ambassador to customers, employees and clients.
The company was established in Vietnam in 2007 and focused on the 4 main fields: Leisure travel, Recreation & Entertainment, Real estate, Infrastructure InvestmentPublic (Lữ quan onsen): dự kiến mở cửa cuối 2019, đầu 2020VIP onsen (tổ hợp khách sạn, nghỉ dưỡng cao cấp): triển khai thi công 2020 xem thêm thu nhỏ