Tóm tắt công việc
- - Bà Rịa–Vũng Tàu
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Giao tiếp: Trung cấp
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- We are looking for a person who is in charge of general administration and the training and development of subordinates.
- General operations related to company start-up.
- Interpretation and translation (Japanese to Vietnamese and Vietnamese to Japanese).
- General affairs (personnel and labor affairs, administrative support), general affairs.
- Organization and promotion of various systems.
- Training and development of subordinates.
- General support for Japanese management, general operations under the direction of Japanese management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduate of a 4-year college or university or higher
- Japanese N2 or above
- English: TOEIC score of 600 or above
- At least 3 years of experience in human resources, labor affairs, and general affairs.
- Experience in recruitment, payroll, and social insurance procedures is desirable.
- Experience in liaison with related government agencies and business partners.
- Must be able to relocate or live between Vung Tau City and the company's location, or live in the suburbs of the company's location and commute with their own vehicle.
- Experience working for a Japanese manufacturer or at least one year in Japan
- Be honest.
- Able to tackle difficult tasks in a positive manner.
- Able to maintain order and build good relationships with others.
* Phúc lợi:
- Bonus: Once a year (reflecting business evaluation in bonus).
- Salary increase: Scheduled to be once a year.
- Commuting allowance: Negotiable.
- Housing allowance: Yes.
- Meal allowance: Yes.
- Benefits: Full subsidy for moving to Vung Tau to commute to our company.