Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Kỹ năng tiếng Nhật: JLPT Level N2
Ngôn ngữ khác:
Giao tiêp: Trung cấp - Có thể nói chính xác ý kiến của mình nhưng chậm
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Trung cấp - Có thể viết đoạn văn bằng những câu đơn giản nhưng chậm.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To take initiatives in controlling and managing monthly & quarterly accounting book closing and tax declaration by supporting Chief Accountant.
- To post Accounting book daily by fully utilizing SAP EPR system in order to manage monthly & quarterly book closing timely and precisely.
- To prepare all kinds of internal/external accounting monthly & quarterly reporting and support report analysis.
- To prepare tax (CIT, VAT, FCWT, etc…) declaration and tax related reporting.
- Support budget planning.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Qualification and experience:
- To have extensive experience, at least 3 years, in managing and controlling accounting & tax team at foreign invested enterprises with rich knowledge of import & export trading. Having full required qualification of Chief Accountant.
- Rich experience & knowledge in managing accounting & tax audit, and tax declaration such as CIT, VAT, PIT, FCWT, TP, etc…, with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Rich experience & knowledge in optimizing existing processes in the field of accounting & tax tasks of enterprise.
- Graduate from Universities, major in Finance and Accounting.
- Good experience in utilizing SAP ERP system.
2. Personality and social skills:
- Always positive in leading team to the goal.
- Independent and well self-controlled with honesty and sincerity.
- Good at time management, ability to work under high pressure.
- Well socialized and good at communicating in team with high sense of responsibility.
- Always positive, willing to take new assignment.
3. Skills and knowledge:
- Excellent English both in speaking & in writing.
- Fluent in Japanese will be an advantage.
- Very good at utilizing Excel for Accounting and tax management.
- Have excellent and rich knowledge on VAS, IFRS and tax.
- Computer Skill:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Power Point for presentation, emailing and reporting purposes.