Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor.
Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products.
We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.
How We Work
- Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering.
- Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon.
- Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person.
- Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can
- Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.
What you get (aka "The Perks")
- Love from the team.
- A competitive salary.
- Full health benefits and social insurance.
- A training budget.
- A laptop and a 21" screen.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week).
- Snack always available at pantry.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of available backends for live games
- Work on bug fixing and improving game performance.
- Game team are typically small, and server engineers will contribute to game design discussion.
- Version control – Git.
- Someone who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Enthusiasm towards games in general.
- Good at Java programming skills - minimum of 2 years experiences with server-side Java, concurrency handling, and distributed systems.
- Good experience with Linux shell and scripting languages.
- Database design and implementation skills, and good NoSQL knowledge (Redis).
- Knowledge of network protocols and non-blocking IO.
- Being passionate and committed to tasks, and in general an autonomous person with high levels of initiative and energy.
- An open and respectful attitude towards others and their work.
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?)
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc