Tóm tắt công việc
Công nghệ thông tin - IT - Phần mềm
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure monthly platform KPI from Product Manager.
- Monetize individual games in Platform.
- Devise new ways to control agents in Myanmar effectively.
- Find new suitable Myanmar games, also follow new game creation progress.
- Working closely, deliver vital game information to MKT & CUS department, ensure a seamless and cohesive customer experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Advance understanding of Data Mining & Analysis.
- Advance understanding of plan and present operation plan.
- At least 3 years’ experience in operating platform game.
- Priority for candidate with deep knowledge about gambling games.
- Advance understanding in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project…
- Document arrangement & presentation skill.
- Priority for candidate with fast thinking, eager to search new tool, technology to improve work efficiency and cohesion.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Priority for candidate speak English fluently and can adapt to foreign environment quickly.
- Highest Priority for candidate can read and write Burmese.
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
MySQUAR Culture At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor. Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products. We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.How We Work - Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering. - Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon. - Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person. - Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can - Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.What you get (aka "The Perks") - Love from the team. - A competitive salary. - Full health benefits and social insurance. - A training budget. - A laptop and a 21" screen. - Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users. - Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week). - Snack always available at pantry. xem thêm thu nhỏ