Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
goGame is a Singapore-headquartered mobile games publisher with global ambitions. It aims to capture the hearts of game developers around the world through its unique “free-to-publish” proposition where games can be rapidly published in half the time at no extra cost. goGame’s one-stop-shop service handles customer support, marketing, analytics, payment, user acquisition and other time-consuming processes into a single platform so studios can focus on what they do best – making good games great!
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Publish games for international market.
- Build and run the game project based on an existing source code.
- Understand game logic and structure.
- Provide solutions for additional game features.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate new features.
- Integrate 3rd party SDK into the game.
- Work on bug fixing and improving game performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Good knowledge of Unity3D (C#).
- Good knowledge of NGUI library in Unity3D.
- Knowledge of Objective-C, XCode.
- Knowledge of Java, Android SDK, Android NDK.
- Fast to read and understand code.
- Previous experience in gaming industry.
- Knowledge in C#, C++ will be a big plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Training opportunity in Singapore, Japan.
- 12 days annual leave.
- You will work with famous IP games as Hello Kitty, Sonic, One Piece...
- We provide snack and soft drink for company pantry.
- FUN work place!
Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề kỹ thuật