Mô Tả Công Việc
- Oversee planning, production and execution of events hosted within IBL and other affiliates if necessary.
- Serve as event project manager, responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-event consultation and planning, venue selection, agenda development and event flow, event promotion and registration, material and logistics preparation, budget management, related travel arrangements, staffing, event follow-up and reporting, etc.; on-site duties include ensuring proper set-up and signage, registration coordination, AV testing, speaker management, time management, etc.
- Manage event calendar, project timelines, and event budget.
- Build event concept and distribute regular pre-event status reports and post-event trip report.
- Research, identify and report engagement opportunities of IBL at local and international events (speaker, partner, award application etc.)
- Work closely with marketing, business development and other related divisions to achieve business goals via event marketing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree at minimum, from 2 years of relevant work experience in event marketing.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Demonstrated success in event management and project management.
- A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- English from intermediate level.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề sáng tạo
Số lượng tuyển
TagsCông ty Nhật Bản Việc làm tại địa phương