Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Go to the construction site 2-3 times a week to manage the schedule, construction quality, and to report the current situation internally by creating appropriate documents (Villas and Infrastructure).
- Cooperate with Japanese contractors to check site, and organize their comments and feedbacks.
- Check drawings for Villas and Infrastructure and give feedbacks to enhance the usage and quality.
- Giving proposals to JV partners, to enhance the construction quality, reporting defects on site, and sharing feedbacks for drawing check.
- Communicate well with JV partner’s engineer team in Vietnamese and understand their intention, and create a good relationship.
- Interpret conversation between Vietnamese and English during meetings, take meeting minutes and translate documents from Vietnamese to English.
- Supporting the Vietnamese engineering manager’s task for other projects (JV condominium project with Nomura’s share of 49%), such as creating documents, organizing meetings and information, etc.
- Other relevant tasks on request.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate, degree in Engineering department.
- Experience: 5 -10 years.
- Experience of condominium and detached house projects.
- Experience working for a General contractor, Developer, or a Construction management company also, experience working at a foreign company is highly recommended.
- Knowledge of MEP and Infrastructure is highly recommended.
- High proficiency in speaking and writing English.
- PC skills (CAD, Microsoft office).
- Ownership of assigned tasks, cooperative, flexible, keen to learn new areas.
- Work in Hanoi.
- Health insurance.
- Employee travel (once a year).
- Salary increase.