Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
goGame is a Singapore-headquartered mobile games publisher with global ambitions. It aims to capture the hearts of game developers around the world through its unique “free-to-publish” proposition where games can be rapidly published in half the time at no extra cost. goGame’s one-stop-shop service handles customer support, marketing, analytics, payment, user acquisition and other time-consuming processes into a single platform so studios can focus on what they do best – making good games great!
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Emulate old game machine on PC and mobile (iOS/Android).
- Maintain and ensure the performance of the emulator.
- Work with design team to make the emulator support morden features.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have at least 3 years experience in C/C++.
- At least 1 years experience in C#.
- Have experience in Embedded System.
- Have strong knowledge in computer architecture (old machine).
- Capable of reading and understanding hardware manual.
- Have experience in optimizing code and algorithm.
- Understand mobile: OS, specification, architecture..
- Have experience in OpenGL.
- Mad love for programming, and learning the structure of any hardware or software.
- Have experience in making emulator is a plus.
- Have experience in embedded system and assembly is a plus.
- Good at both written and spoken English.
- Have a good team working and good relationship with the others.
- Able to work well under pressure and independently.
- Long-term working commitment.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Training opportunity in Singapore, Japan.
- 12 days annual leave.
- You will work with famous IP games as Hello Kitty, Sonic, One Piece...
Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
Chi Tiết Công Việc