Tóm tắt công việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học - Điện, Điện tử & Điện lạnh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- As Project Manager you will be responsible for analyzing requirements from customer and manage development of same with support from development team.
- You will be the interface to customers and responsible for managing the project schedule and deliverables within defined QCD.
- Analyze customer requirements, clarify and document.
- Lead the day-to-day software development activities of a team of Engineers to develop and deliver embedded software products to meet customer defined requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules and budgets
- Issue development request to developers and track the progress.
- Plan, Monitor and Control project schedule.
- Interface with customers, manage OPLs and stakeholders.
- Develop team and give feedback to associates as per need.
- Other assignments.
- Further information will be discussed in interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Work experience: 5-8 years.
- Embedded SW development using C.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessors.
- SW Development lifecycle.
- Project Management.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Exposure to tools like Vector CANoe, MOST, DOORS and Clear case (optional).
- RTOS exposure (optional).
- Automotive domain with knowledge on CAN (optional).
- N4 and above Japanese language skills (optional).
- PMP certificate or equivalent (optional).
- Experience of handling a team 8 to 12 people (optional).
- Management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Work in a dynamic and fast growing global company on latest technology and trends.
- Professional career progression opportunities in Management career paths.
- Pursue advanced career development including overseas work and training.
- 17 Vacation days per year, health insurance for associate and his / her family (Spouse, Children and dependent parents).
- 1 time performance award every year.