Tóm tắt công việc
Khoa học, Công nghệ, Kỹ thuật & Toán học - Điện, Điện tử & Điện lạnh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- As an electrical instrument engineer in a chemical plant ... etc, manage drawings and projects
- Note: "Instrumentation" is a collective term for measuring instruments used for indicating, measuring and recording physical quantities, and has its origins in the art and science of scientific instrument-making.
- The term instrumentation may refer to a device or group of devices used for direct reading thermometers or, when using many sensors, may become part of a complex industrial control system in such as manufacturing industry, vehicles and transportation. Instrumentation can be found in the household as well; a smoke detector or a heating thermostat are examples.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience as an electrical instrumentation engineer; used to work in project at EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) company and electrical & instrumentation company.
- English: TOEIC 600-700 levels.
- Communication skills.
- Solving problem skills.
- Teamwork mind.
- High responsible.
- Able to work under high pressure.