Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Since its establishment in 1950, we have continuously achieved good results as an instrumentation system manufacturer, in both the Process Automation ( PA ) and Factory Automation ( FA ) fields. Also, it has contributed to the industrial world here in Japan and also on a global level.
For the last 30 years, we have especially focused on the development of data processing technologies using computers, and provides general control systems with built-in PC or PLC.
Also, we have actively established partnerships with overseas manufacturers who have products and technologies that are advanced. One instance of this is our partnership with HIMA, a German company. Under the system integrator agreement with HIMA, we delivered ESD, BMS and F&G systems in 2003. After that, we also became the general distributor for plant disaster prevention equipment in Japan for DET-TRONICS, a world renowned company from America
Recently, we mainly operates as a system integrator and takes many expert engineers from its own company to design and propose a system that is suitable to the client. We feel that by selecting the optimum hardware freely for our clients, we can fulfill our mission to deliver the best plant control system for each client.
We will continue in the future to make further efforts to provide the best technologies, products and services in Automation Industry and would very much appreciate your support.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Mainly development of control system for petrochemical plants
- Established as an affiliated company.
- Perform the entrusted design work.
- Ensure the specification and quality of drawing.
- Work closely with JP staff and team members.
- After employment, it will be a one-year training in Japan (in Tokyo)!
- Housing is provided by the company!
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Japanese N3 or higher and business English (those who can talk with Japanese without reading or writing).※ N3 It is not bad if you do not have absolute.
- Who can understand Japanese little native in English native.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuit
- High passion and enthusiasm for learning.
- Those who can work long.
- The design work with CAD (2D).
- PLC Programming.