Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage and operate systems of Environment, waste water, Hygiene safe, 5S… in factory.
- Develops site-specific Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Develops awareness initiatives that reinforce company Safety program and encourage employee involvement.
- Performs inspections, investigations and analyses to minimize the potential for accidental losses or environmental releases.
- Respond and provide guidance and assistance for all emergency situations.
- Implement all aspects of EHS investigations, data analysis, recurrence prevention programs, and continuous improvement procedures.
- Lead plant EHS Team efforts and continue to develop the EHS Team program.
- Maintain working relations with regulatory agencies.
- Directly report to Japanese Manager of EHS dept & factory’s activities.
- More detail in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male. Graduated from University ( priority for Major in Environment management, or related major).
- Japanese N2 or over (must be required).
- Have over 3 year experience in Environment, Healthy and Safety Management in Manufacturing Factory.
- Have experience working with state agencies of Labor safety, environment and waste register…
- Have knowledge of chemical, operation of wastewater treatment systems, ISO 14000 system in manufacturing factories.
- Priority having certifications of training course in Chemical Using, Environment safety…
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Sufficient computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible.
- Able to work under high pressre.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Loại công việc
Nghề kỹ thuật
Số lượng tuyển