Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
We are a world-class agency of marketing and design professionals focused on evolving the way businesses communicate with their customers. We transform how customers experience the web and other digital media by weaving together compelling stories with rich branded entertainment.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Our Digital media planner proposes media strategy, executes media buying and does media optimization to maximize digital campaign performance. We’re looking for an experienced media planner loves solving client’s business problems and coming up with innovative media solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
Types of media platforms they would be working with:
• Media Publishers
• Google Ads
• Social Ads
• Ad Network
• Programmatic buying
• Other potential platforms
What you’ll be doing
- Working with internal teams and clients to understand business objectives and strategic media direction on digital and social.
- Proposing innovative media platforms with different ad types/formats with budget allocations to reach and engage with right target audience that will deliver the right message at the right time.
- Utilizing research tools and analyzing databases from variety of sources to find out digital user behaviors/attitude that help to sharpen strategic direction and creative media format recommendations.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting media proposals, including rationale, budget allocation and KPI to clients.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with publishers, ad networks and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust of Mirum’s media capabilities.
- Measuring, reporting and optimizing performance of media campaigns against goals.
- Conducting web analytics / social analytics to collaborate with analytic team in term of media optimization.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communications or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in digital media role including a successful track of planning and developing media campaigns met that meet or exceed client’s expectations.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, social media and display advertising (GDN, Ad networks, DSP...).
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics...).
- Social analytics knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Ability to integrate critical information from many diverse areas.
- Working proficiency in English (both verbal and writing skills).
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Challenge your limits every day in a fast growing company.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Dynamic, international and friendly working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing your career.
- Up to 16 full paid leave days/per year.
- Extra health care insurance.
Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh
Chi Tiết Công Việc