Mô Tả Công Việc
Duration: from Aug/Oct 2017 to Mar 2018
- Make recommendations and implement enhancements to improve website traffic & ranking
- Manage an ongoing queue of development work and coordinate with developer to implement updates and enhancements.
- Optimize website content & link-building
- Write, edit, and proofread new content. (if needed)
- Coordinate with agency on global conference digital campaigns
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts.
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics.
- Create content plan (if needed).
- Support with content patrolling.
- Undertake other tasks of marketing plan as assigned.
- Coordinate with agency on global conference digital campaigns.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Availability from 28 hours/week in at least 3 months.
- Fresh graduate or last year students are welcomed.
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision.
- English from intermediate level.
- Previous experiences with marketing and digital media are preferential.
- Result driven.
- Can-do attitude.
- Having a strong passion for Digital media.
- Good communication and good teamwork.
- Active learner.
- Hardworking and self-motivated.
- Attention to details.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Nghề văn phòng