Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
At MySQUAR, culture is part of our core. We nurture it like we do our team, and every new team member becomes a key contributor.
Because of our culture, we have an awesome team that makes awesome products.
We connect people. We help them to get in touch with their friends, find new friends, and express themselves any way they want whether it's stickers, selfies or sharing cool content.
How We Work
- Use Agile. We are adept at Scrum and Kanban because it helps us focus on delivering.
- Use sticky notes, a lot. We run agile games and we have workshop sessions every Friday afternoon.
- Keep the environment stress-free because every team member is a responsible person.
- Care about peers and about delivering the best quality products we can
- Test, always and everything. We make sure, as much as possible, that what we send to our users will just work.
What you get (aka "The Perks")
- Love from the team.
- A competitive salary.
- Full health benefits and social insurance.
- A training budget.
- A laptop and a 21" screen.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Football? football team every week).
- Snack always available at pantry.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Management and ownership of specific marketing projects from planning, execution and launch, and continued monitoring and optimisation.
- Support/maintain the digital marketing campaign calendar as part of overall marketing calendar.
- Execute all digital campaigns including search, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Optimize spend and performance based on insights to deliver on CPA goals.
- Measure and work on tracking report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify conversion point for optimizing user funnels with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Conduct market research to find the answers about user requirements, habits and trends.
- Assist advertising operations for monetization.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Constantly monitor industry developments and our main competitors' products to identify opportunities to drive new user growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Self-starter, team-player and willing to learn on the job.
- You are a digital marketer by trade. Social media, paid campaigns and analytics are your strong suit.
- Demonstrable knowledge in leading and managing search, social media and/or display advertising.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven.
- Experience in traffic optimizations and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Able to communicate in English well.
- Ability to work in diverse teams (culture, language, location, skill set, department, etc.).
* Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits.
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties.
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team.
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?).
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh.
Chi Tiết Công Việc