Mô Tả Công Việc
- Report to Japanese Director.
- Manage around 30 staffs.
- To direct and educate the workers.
- Work with Production, Engineering, and Quality to control the die casting process.
- Communicate any problems arising in die casting process.
- Understand design and specifications of drawing.
- Checking and improve technical of product.
- Suggest policies to improve die casting process.
- Handle documents.
- Job details will be discussed in the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of working experience as a Die-cast processing engineer.
- Management experience.
- Communication skills.
- Risk and quantitative analysis skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible.
- Be able to perform under pressure.
- Working experience in Japan or Japanese company as a Die-cast processing engineer.
- Living in Binh Duong.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển