Tóm tắt công việc
Bất động sản, Kiến trúc & Xây dựng - Kiến trúc & Nội thất
Mô Tả Công Việc
◆ Prepare sketches as requested to explore feasibility studies and “what if” scenarios as requested.
◆ Director and Acquisitions Department, and Sketches as required for communication to consultants.
- Conduct Design Reviews during each phase of the design period with reference to economy, good design practice, operator requirements, sound design and construction practices, completeness for the stage, coordination, compliance with owner and hotel requirements, and with Project Program requirements.
- Prepare comments and action list for consultant.
- Make certain changes in legislation are implemented as required on the projects.
- Insure project cost controls are properly monitored and actions are timely.
- Prepare weekly, Monthly and Quarterly reports.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduate of University with minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture.
- Has been directly involved from start until completion of the design and construction of at least ten (10) mixed use projects or hotels/resorts over 100,000 sqm in floor area.
- At least 4 years experience working for or with foreign invested or foreign real estate development companies.
- At least 10 years continuous experience space planning residential and or hotel projects.
- Fluency in oral and written English required.
- Good communication skills (oral and written) are a must.
- Experience in Architecture and construction fields.
- Knowledge in use of computer spreadsheets, database, word processing, document management systems.
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports.
- Ability to use computer and skilled with MS Office programs, and Autocad (or Similar engineering software).
- Ability to organize work load and to manage filing methods and management techniques; and
- Commitment to outstanding performance.
- Traveling to other cities in Vietnam on occasion as required.
This is a recently established and operating in Vietnam for over 20 years and has implemented 11 projects nationwide with a total project value of $1 billion including development such as The Nam Hai, Hyatt Regency Da Nang, Six Senses Con Dao and Indochina Plaza Hanoi.It is an over 170 year old Japanese construction company with an active overseas development division with offices in the US, Europe, Australia, and Asia. We have a total market cap of $7.5 billion.We have been incorporated and mandated to be a long term and sustainable development company focused on accommodation based product (apartment, villas, hotel and serviced apartments) in Vietnam’s core urban locations (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, and Da Nang). At present, the company targets to commence construction on 4 projects in 2017 and 3 projects each year thereafter across the country. The current investment plan is to develop $1 billion in new projects over the next 10 years. Currently it has offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.Becoming a member, you will have a great opportunity to be part of a winning team of diverse and dynamic professionals, as well as to work in an encouraging and motivating environment that fully supports you to explore your utmost capability and potential. xem thêm thu nhỏ