Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Design – Hardware Engineering:
*** Core Competencies:
- Complex electromechanical system design.
- Micro test, functional test, and micro assembly.
- Semiconductor processing and test equipment.
- Controls / system engineering.
- NPI documentation for HVM.
- Software for automation, machine vision, GUI, and embedded systems.
*** Automation System Design:
- Robotics and advanced automation.
- High precision mechanical and electromechanical systems.
- Semiconductor metrology and inspection systems.
- Flat panel display inspection systems.
- Electron / ion beam ultra-fine prober systems.
- RF and microwave plasma CVD / etch systems for semiconductors.
- Wafer / substrate precision handling and transportation systems HR02-F08 Rev: 01.00
- Micro contacting and mechanical force testing for smart devices.
- Optical test equipment for smart devices.
- Precision handling and component placement assembly equipment.
2. Design – Specialized Software:
***Software Engineering Solution:
* Software Application Engineering
- Software testing & automation.
- Legacy software maintenance.
* Semiconductor and Industrial Automation Software
- Control systems.
- UI HMI.
- Factory solutions.
- HOST communication.
* Image Processing
- Proprietary machine vision algorithms / libraries.
- Image processing algorithm development.
- Image processing software.
- Android and iPhone application software development.
- IOT functional modules and development.
- Manages and coordinates development of new products and improvements to existing products or product lines.
- Evaluates and ensures design feasibility and design optimization.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Design Engineering:
- Complex & high precision electromechanical system.
- System automation controls.
- Machine vision.
- Embedded systems.
- Industrial automation.
- Lot applications.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably electrical electronics, automotive, mechatronics etc.).
- Fluently in English language.
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Design and management experience involving with designing and building of machines or automation equipment particularly for the electronics, automotive or semiconductor industries
- Experience with automation equipment in other industries can also be considered.
3. Knowledge & Skills
- Cadence EE Design.
- Auto CAD 2D.
- Autodesk Inventor View 10.
- Pro/ Engineer.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to present ideas effectively.
- Able to evaluate ideas of others.