Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Sales of Chemicals and Plastics related products.
- Manage the Department as acting General Manager (GM), preparing to hold the GM position after 1 to 2 years or at certain of time.
Sales of Chemicals & Plastics including but not limited to the below items:
- Polyolefin (PP, PE), non-Polyolefin (PMMA, ABS, PS, PVC, PET,…) from various sources;
- Organic chemicals (aromatic solvent Toluene, Xylene, Acetone,…) and other organic chemicals in various fields: paint, adhesive, detergent, etc.;
- Inorganic & Performance chemicals: Yellow Phosphorous, H2SO4, NaOH, Ti slag, Rare earth, refrigerants, chemicals for powder coating, cosmetics, etc.;
- Life science related chemicals: Animal health drugs, agrochemicals;
- New business development under the guidance of a superior.
Support GM in managing the operation of the Department:
- Supervise the performance of the team in order to ensure its smooth operation in daily work.
- Manage and handle the proper business effectively complying with risk management and maximizing profit thereof.
- Manage marketing and promotion program effectively to improve the sales and product position in the market.
- Maintain and expand a business relationships with partners (customers, suppliers) to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain and develop backup personnel and facility to ensure business continuity.
- Handle other sales and management jobs that may be assigned by superior.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Education & Qualifications:
- University degree or above.
- Preferably in chemistry or economics (foreign trading or commercial).
2. Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication and team work spirit with management and leadership ability.
- Good personality with mature, reliable and keen for new experience .
- Highly self-motivated, high responsibility and independence, aggressive to achieve the set targets.
- Good knowledge about international/local trading and basic financial analysis, risk management, and investment skills.
- Proficiency in English (TOEIC min 800), ability to communicate in Japanese languages is an advantages.
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP, or similar ERP.
- Honest and strong mind to follow rules, regulations, instructions and can work under pressure.
- Minimum 15-year working experience (experience in Chemicals or Plastic fields, the international trading company is preferable).
- Male or Female; Age from 40 and above (born from 1982).
- Employment start: By September 2022.