Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
General Responsibilities: The role of this position is to be responsible for all the data/reports/dashboards that can underpin the rationale for decision-makers. The incumbent should be able to provide business message out of the metadata.
- Managing master data-lead, including receiving, allocation to different brands
- Develop reports templates/automation reports and dashboard
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot the reporting database environment.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards including report reading, report inputting.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management
- Help point out/translate the key business message from metadata for decision-makers
- Ensure data quality in terms of accuracy, timeline and free from technical errors
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- Language: Advance or above level of English
- IT Skill: Proficient in MS Office and CRM Systems
- Other skills:
• Have strong management & analytical mindset
• Good reporting skill
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, strategic and analytical capabilities.
• Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customerfocused.
- Education: University
- Competencies Required:
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms and vice versa
• High-level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
• Minimum of 1.5-year experience in related field
• Experience in data analyst in ecommerce or marketing agency
• Be able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Extroverted Management Type
• Must have can-do attitude
• Must be decisive, responsibility, thoughtful
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines