Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking a proactive, experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization.
The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
We are transition in changing concept of Customer service from Repairing service to very real "Customer Care" team.
- Managing Customer Service team which is organized with REPAIR/Quality Control/HOTLINE/GENUINE PARTS function.
- Start Up new team for targeting new concept of service. Making up future direction and set-up details with following company direction.
- Joining to the headquarter meeting held periodically as representative of Yamaha Vietnam.
- ASC (Service Network/dealer) place development.
- Organizing training for authorized ASC dealer , and also Musical Instruments technicians.
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Recruit, mentor and develop ASCs and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Quality Control for the products.
- Other tasks ordered by GM/GD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager, retail manager or assistant manager.
- Proficiency in English.
- Who love Musical Instruments/Music. (No required ability of playing).
- Experience working in the field of Repair service, Support center, Call center, Retail sales, Marketing.
- Previous was Ages within 30 to 45.
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- *Analysis skills of VOC to make FAQ.
- Electric knowledge (Prefer).