Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
- - Hà Nội
Giao tiếp: Cao cấp
Đọc: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng đọc như người bản xứ
Viết: Cao cấp - Kỹ năng viết như người bản xứ
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Create and implement strategies to improve important KPIs such as conversion rate, gross profit and net profit through cost management.
- Structure and improve the price modeling, core technology of CADDi, through data analysis and introduction of new technologies such as artificial intelligence.
- Optimize and minimize the production cost based on the insight gained from data analysis and discussion with supply partners.
- Plan and conduct various research from strategic point of view and share the outcome and implication with the team and organization.
- Set and implement business plan.
- Monitor the key milestone of the project and follow up the progress to achieve the goal according to the business plan.
- Propose innovative ideas and concept to the teams in Japan and collaborate together to develop the products that can scale globally.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in project management role and achieve the planned goal and target through.
- KPI management or similar business management index.
- Professional experience in cost reduction/improvement projects.
- Professional experience in negotiation/discussion with the stakeholders outside the company.
- Data analytics skill (Python).
- Strong passion for solving social problems.
- Creative problem solving with analytical mind.
- Fit for action driven and agile work environment.
- Strong aspiration for self-improvement and mindset to inspire and support the personal development of other team members.
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in English or Japanese.
- Mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, workers’ accident compensation insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Premium Health Insurance.
- Long Year-end Holidays (from Dec. 31 to Jan. 3).
- Intensive training program (external or internal training courses, workshop; Support attending conference; Scrum training, etc).
- Awards: Company awards, every 3 month MVP awards.
- Activities: Year-end-party, team building, etc.