Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
Roles and responsibilities in general
- As the contract lays down the exact procedures the parties must follow to ensure the
project runs smoothly and complete as scheduled.
- In general, the contract administrator’s role is to monitor and control that the contract
clauses are followed by the parties in a timely and professional manner.
- The contract administrator in construction of development project often deals with payment and claim evaluation matters following the rules as set out in the contract so that the parties will be entitled to the amount of claim and be paid the right amount on the due date.
- The contract administrator must first understand how the contract is put together with basic and general knowledge of legal terminology.
- The contract administrator is experienced enough to see at a glance how the contract
reflects the scope of works of the both parties and the way the works have been
programmed to foreseen the targeted time of completion.
Main task :
- Post-contract administration and management – contract documentation, valuation of
- Progress payment, variation assessment, EOT management, and cost control report
- Finalization of project final accounts
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Degree in Building, Civil engineering, Quantity Surveying or equivalent from recognized
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of QS relevant working experiences (preferable in real estate
developers’ office rather than construction firms)
- Membership of quantity surveyor professional such as RICS or the like
- Moderate technical knowledge – Measurement, cost estimating, construction technology,
contracts and law
- Understand and familiar with professional practice and contract administration processes
- Able to work as a team player
- Ability to communicate clearly both spoken and written English.