Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu hầu hết các câu nhưng chậm
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Visit and monitor the on-site situation and attend on-site regular meeting.
- Plan and prepare proposals to improve defects or areas for improvement, which are found through monitoring on-site situations. Collaborate with Japanese contractor, if any.
- Make the above presentation to the partner in Vietnamese
- Analyze issues found through monitoring on-site situations and regular meeting and prepare/reflect them to manual/checklist.
- Review design drawing and ask the designer to revise it
- Together with the design drawing review, understand track record in Japan and incorporate the ideas in the design proposals. Prepare the presentation material and make a presentation to the partner in Vietnamese.
- Interpret conversation between Vietnamese and English during meetings, take meeting minutes and translate documents from Vietnamese to English
- Other relevant tasks on request
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate, degree in civil engineering
- Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Site engineering working experience as a construction manager, developer or contractor
- Knowledge and experience in quality control in constructing buildings (rather than factories)
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring schedule of design and construction based on local practice and legal compliance
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written English
- PC skills (CAD, Microsoft office)
- Ownership of assigned tasks, cooperative, flexible, keen to learn new areas
- Work in HCMC, but business trips to Hanoi, if any