Tóm tắt công việc
Bất động sản, Kiến trúc & Xây dựng - Xây dựng & Vật liệu xây dựng
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be in charge of works after successful bidding the construction project:
- Monitors construction schedule, and keeps track of progress and alerts the Main Contractor & Project Team to conditions that may lead to delays in the completion of work or when the construction schedule falls behind.
- Lead the Project Team to make sure construction activities are complied with specs, approved drawings, approved works method statement, approved materials, and authority requirements.
- Review construction documents, materials submission and report to PM for approval.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building & safety regulations.
- Communicates/Coordinate with Consultants regarding the daily progress and problems associated with construction.
- Predict and monitor Construction Risks (manpower, cost trend, market trend, etc) and report to PM.
- Provides documentation and written record as to the progress, site problems, solutions, inspections, change orders, Meetings, shop drawings, materials, and other items that reflect the progress or lack of.
- Receives and responds to the Contractor for information and coordinates
- Reviews changes as submitted by the Contractor (with Consultants’ comments) and report to GD for approval.
- Attends Meetings (progress meeting; coordinate meeting; etc)
- Observes test required by the contract documents and/or as part of systems operations.
- Maintains records on the construction site in an orderly manner, including correspondence, contract documents, change orders, reports of meetings, product data, drawings, etc.
- Certify work done and Reviews request for payment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated with bachelor degree in Civil & Structure Engineering or Architect or Project
- Male, aged 35 to 55.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Active, enthusiastic, ability to work under high pressure, willingness to travel as required.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills while working with partners.
- Good command of English (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
- High responsibility.
45 Vo Thi Sau