Tóm tắt công việc
Mô Tả Công Việc
Be the window person between the company and regional compliance function to facilitate:
- Discussion between the company and regional office for effective and efficient implementation of regional compliance rules in the company and its business activities and procedures.
- Cross-functional collaboration to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the compliance program and system.
- Report of the company activities to regional compliance function on request basis.
- Coordinate annual visit by regional compliance function.
Ensure effective and efficient implementation of regional compliance rules in the company by:
- Establishing and maintaining compliance guidelines and SOPs.
- Coordinating requests for sponsorship, education grant, HCP consultant management to regional functions for approval.
- Delivering compliance training to employees.
- Monitoring business activities and procedures to identify non-compliant situation or areas of improvement in terms of compliance guidelines and SOPs, approval system and process.
Distributor Management Tasks:
- Ensure effective distributor management to mitigate risks associated with the dealings between the company and the distributor by:
- Establishing and maintaining the framework of review of distributor engagement and renewal.
- Providing compliance training to distributor.
- Coordinating with regional legal function to prepare distributor agreement.
- Be the window person between the company and regional legal function.
- Translate the contracts and other documents as required.
- Any other tasks assigned by DM/GD.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree of Law.
- More than 2 years of related experience.
- Honest and integrity.
- Ability to develop clear and professional presentations.
- Detail oriented and be able to handle multi task.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent English skill.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.