Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets.
- Responsible for commercial part of trading contract.
- Responsible for oversea sales.
- Contact with Oversea Customer to deal with Quotation, PO and Contract.
- Follow PO’s status: delivery time, shipping documents, payment.
- Find new customers, extend the business opportunity.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate oversea markets.
- Maintains contact with all customers in the oversea market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Designs and recommends international sales and marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain oversea business contacts.
- Detailed report.
- Other requirement from Sales Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor of Business Management, Economics, Foreign Trade.
- Minimum 2 or 3 year experience in trading foreign company for sales activities.
- Good negotiation, interpersonal and analysis skills.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Hard-working, high responsibility, honest and team-work.
- Good skill in office computer.
- English and Japanese are required (Japanese level: at least N3).
- Salary: 15 mils GROSS.
- Age: over 24 years old.
- Highly motivated, active,
- Be able to perform under pressure and tight timeline.
Chi Tiết Công Việc
Số lượng tuyển