Tóm tắt công việc
- - Hồ Chí Minh
Giao tiêp: Cao trung cấp - Có thể nói lên ý kiến của mình một cách nhanh chóng và chính xác.
Đọc: Cao trung cấp - Có thể đọc và hiểu chính xác hầu hết các câu.
Viết: Cao trung cấp - Có thể sử dụng những câu phù hợp để viết bài luận.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.
- Develops and implements growth strategies.
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance.
- Raises capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals.
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 10 years of strong operational experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning.
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
- Leadership skills with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics.
- Understanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- BSc/BA in finance, business administration, marketing or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, Finance etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM).
- Entrepreneurial spirit.